Metro Atlanta Top Employers

Call Us: (404) 880-9000

Metro Atlanta Top Employers, 2016
(includes employers with minimum FTE Headcount of 500 in metro Atlanta)

The Metro Atlanta Chamber's Economic Research Team conducted a top employers survey to determine which employers have the largest total full-time equivalent (FTE) headcounts of all locations across the 29-county metro Atlanta area (Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Haralson, Heard, Henry, Jasper, Lamar, Meriwether, Morgan, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding, Walton counties). The research included direct outreach to organizations with a survey from the Metro Atlanta Chamber's President & CEO as well as data from third party sources. Final results totaled 213 organizations that qualify as metro Atlanta's top employers. 55 percent of organizations provided direct survey responses with their full-time equivalent (FTE) headcounts. Full-time equivalent (FTE) headcounts for the remaining 45 percent of organizations listed, who did not respond, were sourced through either BusinessWise or the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Federal, state and local government and public school systems were not included in the research. 


Metro Atlanta by the Numbers

View Details

Map of Metro Atlanta

View Details

Fortune 500 & 1000 Headquarters in Metro Atlanta

View Details
Cookie Settings